ALL RIDING IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK
The age limit for renting a bicycle with us is 18 years of age. Maximum body-weight is 120 kg. Zero tolerance for cycling under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
A valid ID document must be shown right before the rental period commences. In case of delay upon returning the bicycle, a fee of 80kr is added per commenced hour of delay.
A supplementary insurance, at extra cost, is available in order to cover unforeseen damages to the bicycle or theft. In case of theft, an excess is added.
The hirer is responsible for:
- locking properly the rental object with the corresponding bicycle lock, as instructed. Leasing, lending, pawning, or abandoning the bike is strictly prohibited.
- returning the rental object in its initial condition as upon delivery. When returning the bike any possible damages must be immediately reported. Damages to the bike occurring during the rental period and requiring repair is paid by the hirer according to a price list.
- replacing the bicycle and/or other equipment, to their full value, in case of theft.
- returning the helmet, bicycle lock and other accessories in the same condition as they were initially lent.
The insurance covers damage and theft of rented items (deductible incurred in the event of theft). Insurer is Växjö MTB. The insurance applies to the person mentioned in the rental agreement and covers the rented items specified in it.
- 50 kr / day for regular bike
- 120 kr / day for E-bike and MTB.
If this form of insurance is not chosen and damages occur, kindly refer to our price list of various spare parts.