Rent bikes in Stockholm city
Cycling in Stockholm is becoming increasingly popular. The capial of Sweden offers great cycling opportunities, both in the city and in the surrounding nature. Rent a bike in Stockholm and you will be able to quickly swap between exciting city life and peaceful nature. The bicycle lanes in the city of Stockholm are generous and make it easy for you to explore the entire city on bike.
Explore Stockholm city on rental bikes
Sweden's capital is a perfect city to cycle in. With cycling being faster and easier than walking you can explore large parts of the city while riding your rental bicycles. Enjoy the view of all the waters, such as Riddarfjärden or Årstaviken. Cycle to Hagaparken, Humlegården or one of the many other parks in Stockholm for a picnic. With a large selection of shopping, cozy restaurants and cafes, things to see and culture, there are planty of opportunities for a wonderful cycling adventure. The archipelago and nature are always close-by!
Bicycle routes in Stockholm city:
• Cycle around Riddarfjärden - use the cycle paths along Norr- and Södermälarstrand, and you will have great views of the city, for example the Royal Palace.
• Skogskyrkogården is full of lovely nature and has several cafés. For example you can cycle from Skanstull and through Slakthusområdet to get there.
• Djurgården and Blockhusudden. Cycle out towards Waldemarsudde and on to Blockhusudden on Djurgården. Skansen and several other activities are located along the route.
Cycling in the nature around Stockholm
If you want to escape the city life for a while, there are many scenic cycling routes and destinations to choose from. From central Stockholm you can get out in nature surprisingly fast. Here are some tips on destinations in nature to cycle to in Stockholm:
• Hellasgården, with a lake and plenty of nature. On the way there you cycle past Hammarby sjöstad, Sickla sluss, Sicklasjön which turns into Järla lake, and Kärrtorpsbadet.
• Hagaparken is a large park full of nature, only about 10 km from Gärdet in Stockholm. Here you find generous green areas and swimming/bathing areas with a view of the archipelago, and activities such as the Butterfly House.
• Vinterviken has cliffs that are perfect for swimming, picnics and watching the sunset.
• Nyckelviken nature reserve on Sicklaön is a paradise in central Nacka. The area has well-maintained cycle paths and is filled with beautiful nature such as ravines, forest and meadows. There are cliffs and smaller sandy beaches, and a large garden dating back to the 18th century.
Bike rental Stockholm city - book online today
Are you looking to rent a bike in Stockholm? Secure your bikes safe and easy by booking online today on RentBike.se.
Rent a bike Stockhom City
All bike rental is booked online.
Monday -Friday: 09:00 – 17:00
It is possible to pick-up and return the bike outside our opening hours, please add this in the order message before submitting your booking.
Kungsbro strand 21
112 26 Stockholm
You can call / chat / e-mail us between 8am to 8pm every day.