This policy describes how Rentbike.se processes personal data. The purpose of the policy is to give you insight into how and what personal data is collected when you use Rentbike.se and what we do with it.
What information does Rentbike.se process?
Rentbike.se processes your personal information when you make a booking on the site or fill in your contact information in our contact form.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information that you registered voluntarily and voluntarily provide
Why is this information being processed?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Bookings - To complete and manage your booking.
- Customer service / Support - To be able to give you service if you, for example, contact us with questions / comments.
- Marketing - To send marketing offers about our services if you have not opposed direct marketing in writing.
Who / what does Rentbike.se share the information with?
Your personal information may be handled by Rentbike.se administrative staff and destination managers, no other third party has access to your personal information as long as the law does not require us to share it. We have procedures in place to ensure that your personal data is handled safely and securely in accordance with current legislation.
How long does Rentbike.se store your personal information?
Rentbike.se will process personal data only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with a thinning policy. Thereafter, the data will be deleted unless otherwise prevented by other legislation, such as the Accounting Act.
You have the right to request information at any time (free of charge once a year) about what personal data we have stored about you.
- Request an extract from the register of the information stored about you
- Correct incorrect or incomplete information
- Limit the processing of personal data until they have been changed
- Port personal data
- Be forgotten (deletion can not take place if the agreement can no longer be fulfilled, or if the law says otherwise)
- Withdraw consent, submit complaints to the Swedish Data Inspectorate and deny the right to direct marketing
Your request must be in writing and signed by hand and contain information about name, e-mail, telephone number, postal address and organization number. We need this to ensure that we disclose the information to the right person.
Cookies and similar techniques
Requests as above are sent to:
Att: Personal data processing
352 46 Växjö
If you want to complain
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Inspectorate, which is the supervisory authority for the processing of personal data.
If you have any questions about our processing of personal data, you are always welcome to contact us!