Bike along southeast trail in 5 days, Växjö - Simrishamn
The Southeast Bicycle Trail stretches through the provinces of Smaland, Blekinge and Skane, allowing you to experience a wide variety of nature from the saddle of your bicycle. In the north, forests, lakes and meadows dominate the landscape, a perfect setting for those seeking peace and tranquillity, riding through peaceful and untouched nature, enjoying authentic encounters with the locals, culinary experiences from eateries serving delicious meals from local products, genuine farm shops and a real hospitable and service-minded hosts.
Do not miss the highlights of this trail, among others
- Lake Asnen, where you can stop for a swim or fishing.
- Colourful Solvesborg with Europe´s longest and beautiful pedestrians and cyclists bridge.
- Medieval city of Ahus with picturesque half-timbered houses and home to Absolute Vodka.
- Verkean nature reserve where you will find the highest waterfall of Skane province.
- Kivik, Sweden’s largest apple orchards district and Stenshuvud Nationalpark with its stunning view of the ocean.
Stay at specially selected accommodation.
Season: April – October
Distance: 49-65 km/day
Price/Person from 4300 SEK
This is included
- 5 bicycle days
- 4 nights in shared twin/double room at specially selected accommodation
- 4 breakfasts
- Map and a detailed itinerary
Picnic box/lunch and dinner, transfers, bike rental, luggage transfer, additional hotel nights, more bicycling days and/or an accompanying person/guide can be included upon request.
Book bicycle package
Send a booking request for the bike package Southeast trail.