Bike rental Sundsvall
Sundsvall, located by the sea halfway between Stockholm and Skellefteå, offers many fun experiences for cyclists. If you rent a bike in Sundsvall, nature awaits around the corner. Are you planning a cycling vacation with family and children, friends or a partner? Here you will find something that suits everyone.
Things to do in Sundsvall
In Sundsvall, the water, mountains and nature are always close. You can cycle to the archipelago, explore the surroundings and cycle to one of the many bathing spots. If you want to take a break from cycling, there's plenty of shopping, good food and coffee, culture and activities to experience in Sundsvall.
Cycling in Sundsvall - tips on destinations
If you cycle from central Sundsvall, there are a number of cycling routes to choose from. Here are some examples of popular destinations you can cycle to:
• Cycle over the Alnö bridge just north of the city centre to get to Alnön. Here you will find many nice coves by the water, Alnö old church from the 12th century, three nature reserves, cafés and fishing villages.
• Cycle to Sidsjö outdoor area, three kilometers from the city centre, to relax in nature. You can grill, sit in windbreaks and swim here.
• The deciduous forest Klampenborg is a nature reserve on the island with the same name. On the island you can look at remains from a sawmill community from the 19th century, when the island was inhabited.
• St Olavsleden you reach a mile north of Sundsvall, in Selånger. The trail goes past Kungsnäs and Stöde, in beautiful nature.
Rent a mountain bike in Sundsvall
If you want to rent a mountain bike in Sundsvall, there are several good trails to explore.
Mountain bike trails in Sundsvall:
• Södra Berget. Signposted paths that run through Grevensbäcken's ravine. You will find both flatter tracks and more challenging forest trails.
• Bydalen. A mixture of challenging paths and fun descents in a hilly forest.
• Bergsåker. The paths go up and down the mountains Hällomsberget and Uvberget. Here you get a wonderful view and a true nature experience.
• Essvik. Choose from several mountain bike trails with varying difficulty. The area also has paths suitable for children.
Rent a bike in Sundsvall - book online on RentBike.se
We make bike rental in Sundsvall easy. Rent bikes online to secure your cycling adventure - safe and flexible.
Rent a bike Sundsvall
All bike rental is booked online.
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 – 20:00
It is possible to pick-up and return the bike outside our opening hours, please add this in the order message before submitting your booking.
You can call / chat / e-mail us between 8am to 8pm every day.